This post is for all of you who like your breakfast toast over Dunn. In addition to the coverage on BlueNC (press release, forum discussion), here's a quick roundup of what's out there on the interweb:
- CQ Politics - "NC 8: Dunn, Once Seen as Threat to Hayes, Drops Bid"
- Daily Kos [millstone] - "NC-08: Dunn is out, Endorses Kissell"
- Charlotte Observer - "Democrat Dunn ends Hayes challenge"
- Washington Post - "War Vet Drops Out of Race for House Seat"
- Fayetteville Online - "Finances put Dunn out of race"
- Hotline On Call - (brief mention)